Sunday, April 4, 2010

how could i not see the signs?

i've always wondered why God made us?I mean, before the snake tempted them, Adam and Eve were happily living in ultimate bliss. No care or worry in the world. Caretakers of this world. If God, you knew that we wouldn't be capable of being with you, why did you continue to let us live?Why not start all over again?

simply. Because I loved you,unconditionally. No strings attached. My love for you.

I cared for someone like that before. ( for this, i shall reference the person as It. it's better to distance myself from the object of disappointment).

I cared for It much. i honestly, thought, that living with It would improve any relationship i had with It. So It and I moved in, shared our problems, cried our guts out( both happy and sad)...and just one day, It decided to not talk.

Dumbfounded. No, it wasn't It. It was me. i was dumbfounded.No one, not even our families, could understand this bizzare behaviour. bizzare,It was.I was definitely disappointed. I thought i had put in enough effort, to make this last- a friendship with It. We nearly planned our moving-in together. But alas, it has failed.

if there was a temperature lower than the lowest temperature on earth, i think the Cold war:It and Me would beat that. Hands down, given that we've got hands after the frostbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment