Monday, May 24, 2010

i pray..

Dear God, i pray for all my friends right now. having their tests Biochemistry and future ones during today. I pray for your grace and peace to go with them, as they go forth and do their practicals or test. I lay their burden at the foot of the corss. they may feel inadequate or incapable, but i know that you're in control and that u'll guide them and lead them to you. Let their desires to pass be given unto them.
Dear God, i pray for myself, i pray for my genetics test later in the day. i pray tat you will give me the confidence and stride to go on even when it doesn't work out. Praise Be Your name. Let me glorify you and honour you. let others see me , and they see you.I know that you will fight these battles for me. I praise and give thanks. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment