Tuesday, May 11, 2010

need my daily dose of sunshine.

yeaps, it seems that i need sunshine to actually spark my "sunshiny-ness"....A friend told me,once, that some people needed the sun[or sunshine] for them to be happy. Maybe i fall in that category...

The " I need to see the sun in the morning-So that I won't be Grouchy the whole day" Category....okay, that's a pretty long-worded category.scratch that.." I need to see the sun in the morning-So that I won't be Grouchy the whole day"

right, where were we?

I'm listening to the most amazing song by Parachute Band: Liberty(Halleujah)
When my soul is weak
I sing God strengthen me
When I find myself in need
I sing God rescue me
When my troubles overwhelm
I sing God bring your peace
Lord your one and only Son
Is all I ever need

[Chorus]
Hallelujah
Your love has set me free
Hallelujah
By your offering
Our Father
In You I believe
Hallelujah
I stand in liberty


If my world comes crashing down
In Your love I'll be found
In this freedom I receive
Causes me to sing

when i listened to this, i could listen to it over and over again...IN LIBERTY..i'm free..and that's what my reading was about today..It was about living in the Spirit- and comes with the freedom to live.To live the way God intended us to Live...we're so different- in so many ways...ie. the way we think, the way we learn, the different seasons of [my]life...

It really brought a perspective to me- I finally understood where I've been coming, my sudden urge to start this journey. It's my season to pick myself up from all those times, where i've been doing it out of obligation;because i had to...SO NOW: IT'S MY TIME. My LIFE, My Choices(With God's help,of course)....


Lord, I wanna do this, because I want to love you more...
I wanna live for you & live in your spirit
The way you've set my purpose to be...
Let me find you,even in the midst of my struggles..
ILOVEYOUxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment